Polar Escape Polar Escape

Can't figure out how to put the batteries in the flashlight. Too bad.

Final Slam 2 Final Slam 2

No quality control makes it unplayable by those who don't have top of the line systems. This is unacceptable and will get you blamed by every person out there that can't play it because it plays too slow. Quality control or it is garbage every time.

Find The Candy Find The Candy

No quality settings. I just don't get what part of "everyone's computer is different" don't these game designers get.

Game Corp Game Corp

As soon as I tried to make a small game the workers stopped doing everything and just slept all day. Not acceptable. Too many glitches and too little art. This game would be rated pretty low if it were a game you created in the game.

Vatican Quest Vatican Quest

Anything is on limits when it comes to jokes. TonytheGamerDad just needs to lighten up and realize that this game is inherently funny. I do however agree that it is very simplistic and needs more. The attacks should be faster and stronger and there of coarse should be an upgrade system.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Has a lot of glitches that stop the forward progress of the characters. Needs a lot of beta testing and patchwork.

Sandwich VS Bagel Sandwich VS Bagel

No quality toggle makes the game unplayable. Too easy even with the lag. Bad overall game.

rhys510 responds:

your the only one who pointed out some lag so im going to leave this out ok :)

William and Sly William and Sly

Can't give it my full rating because it is running too slow on my computer. I couldn't find a quality toggle anywhere so I guess I will never know.

Kajenx responds:

Maybe try it on another site? If you hover your mouse in the bottom right there are some quality options in the little menu.

Srsly, though, this game should run on almost anything. You must have a really old computer... :3

Handheld Video Game Handheld Video Game

Poor controls, good nostalgia.

dys4ia dys4ia

Poor graphics, poor sound, bad story, poor controls. I don't really care for the back story, however that has nothing to do with the overall poor rating I am giving this game, if you can actually call it that. This thing has little entertainment value whatsoever and no replay value. Overall waist of time.