The Raptu Show The Raptu Show

I really love this.

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

I would probably like the movie more if I wasn't forced to watch an add all the way through that I have no interest in. Don't get me wrong, we are all trying to make money in this world but Whirlpool does not interest me. If I were able to choose another add or something to that effect then that would be fine. But making me watch an add that can not help me in any way is the wrong answer.

FelixColgrave responds:

Are you saying the ad played over top of the movie? Man that sounds pretty gay. I don't really control what the ads do or are for, but I'm sorry that happened to you dude. :(

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Yea.

Pretty funny.

(B) Running (B) Running

Hey Halicae

fuck your little sister. This is one of the first submissions to newgrounds. It is history. I remember when this first came out it was awesome. Keep kicking ass Jan.

Wild Missingno. Appeared! Wild Missingno. Appeared!

I would review the flash if...

it were worth a review. Random and worse than some of my first flash attempts. Just goes to show you how drugs can make shit look good.

Sticky responds:

?

You said it wasn't worth a review then continued to review it? (Though poorly)

School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2 School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2

Dude it's Russian...

He said Da not Ja. Eta ochen xorosho.

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

I know it is funny but...

Here are the real lyrics translated. They are in Greek. It is almost like a death metal song.

To Telos Arheezee! The End Begins!
To Telos Arheezee Torah! The End Begins Now!

Prodosia! Betrayal!
Threemos! Threemos! Rage! Rage!
To Telos Arheezee Torah! The End Begins Now!

Tha Ton Skotoso! I Will Kill Him!
Tha Ton Skotoso! I Will Kill Him!
Patroktonia! Patricide!
Genoktonia! Genocide!

Tha Toos Skotoso Ooloos! I Will Kill Them All!
O Oleembos Tha Pesee Olympus Will Fall!

Funny movie.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

That is pretty damn creative.

Great style and creativity. I was wondering when someone was going to go for the newgrounds logo. Awesome. The last negtive review you got was pretty funny. Obviously someone who has never even tried or if they did got blammed and changed their account so they wouldn't look stupid. I love it when losers try to put down good work. This is very good. I only hope to get this good in the future.

A Grey Moment A Grey Moment

Indeed

I hate clock, glock, and any other ock crew shit. However, this was actually funny, so congratulations on being the first clock not to get blammed by me. Don't worry, I always watch before I blam, this would be the reason you didn't get blammed. Nice.

Eternal-Panda responds:

All I ask is people watch before they vote, thanks. I agree the majority of clock movies don't get enough effort put into them, but there are quite a few really good ones out there. You could say the same for all the movies on Newgrounds in general really.
Thanks for the kind review. =)

Karate Kid A.E. Karate Kid A.E.

I'll tell you how asswholes.

Because it was fucking funny as hell. Stop being pricks and laugh you no sense of humour having fags. This shit rules. When she goes to kiss him and he forces her down for a blow. That shit is awesome.